We had some requests to join our google group (firstname.lastname@example.org). My apologies, I found that the group status had been set ‘ex directory’ – and could not be found by a search.
This has now changed: If you want to join the google group, please follow these steps:
- Go to http://groups.google.com and search for ‘merseycycle’.
- In the search results, select the group ‘merseycycle’ found at the top of the search results.
- Click on the link to ‘subscribe to this group’ and give the email address you want to use to join.
- You have to confirm your request to join from your email.
- We will receive your request and approve the process – and you’re now a member of the group.
But remember, this forum is foremost meant for members of the campaign. We do consider all applicants, but would encourage you to join our campaign first.
St Helens Borough Council is currently seeking views on early-stage plans for two new routes – deadline 12th August 2022: • Jubits Lane, between Sutton Manor and A57 Warrington Road. Extending routes installed in 2020, when completed this route would provide connectivity between St Helens, Marshall’s Cross, Sutton Manor, and Widnes. • Lea Green to Whiston, extending…
The Cycling Fallacies website collates all the facts and arguments about cycling for transport. If you’re a cycle campaigner, you’ll probably have come up against the same old arguments time and time again. There are many myths about cycling, which are widespread and often believed, without any basis in fact. This website is designed to…
Saturday 18 June 2022 – 9.30amWell… Wirral Council recently completed a fantastic new cycle route on Fender Lane. We want to say ‘thank you’ so we’re planning a group ride to show them that we mean it.Local riders young and old are welcome to join the fun. Please gather from 9.30am. At 10am we will…