We had some requests to join our google group (email@example.com). My apologies, I found that the group status had been set ‘ex directory’ – and could not be found by a search.
This has now changed: If you want to join the google group, please follow these steps:
- Go to http://groups.google.com and search for ‘merseycycle’.
- In the search results, select the group ‘merseycycle’ found at the top of the search results.
- Click on the link to ‘subscribe to this group’ and give the email address you want to use to join.
- You have to confirm your request to join from your email.
- We will receive your request and approve the process – and you’re now a member of the group.
But remember, this forum is foremost meant for members of the campaign. We do consider all applicants, but would encourage you to join our campaign first.
Hall Lane is in Sefton, Merseyside and this route links Hall Road and the coast, Gormleys Iron Men, to Little Crosby and beyond in both directions, it used to be a dirt track bridleway but has been resurfaced and widened, a nice handy little route.
Liverpool City Council has a proposal for a temporary cycle route on West Derby Road, to replace the one previously removed.Closing date for comments Friday 7th January 2022https://liverpool.gov.uk/wdrcycling The consultation is badly designed, with only the options of either agreeing with the plan or disagreeing with it. The design for crossing Sheil Road creates dangerous…
The December issue of Pedal Press is now available in print and PDF formats.Download PDF here.For a print version, email firstname.lastname@example.org