Join the Merseyside Cycle Campaign to stay up to date with all things cycling across Merseyside. Membership is free and you can play a part in securing a better future for cycling across Merseyside.
Benefits of Membership
• Pedal Press the newsletter of the Merseyside Cycle Campaign
• Updates on consultations affecting cycling in your area
• Opportunity to attend meetings and make your voice heard
• Voting rights at meetings including the AGM
• Opportunities to volunteer and make a difference
• If you wish, join our googlegroup giving you the opportunity to connect with like-minded people across Merseyside
Merseyside Cycling Campaign (MCC) was set up in 1985. The campaign is run by volunteers who campaign to improve Merseyside/ Liverpool City Region issues and policies in relation to cycling. Local area groups help deal with specific issues for each Merseyside/ LCR area: Liverpool, St Helens, Knowsley, Wirral, Sefton, Halton.
Membership is open to anyone – cyclist or not – who supports our aims and objectives for safer cycling, traffic calming and a better, healthier environment!
What MCC does:
• Regular meetings
• Traffic surveys
• Monitors planning applications and road design schemes
• Collaborates with other organisations, such as pedestrian groups
• Campaigns on issues such as bus lanes, air pollution, safety
• Responds to transport-related consultations
• Participation in Cycle and Active Travel Fora
• Social bike rides
• Organises ‘Bike to Work’ days
• Enables and supports anyone to cycle within Merseyside/ Liverpool City Region
Follow us on social media: