Join MCC so that we are better able to work for more usable cycling facilities on Merseyside/ Liverpool City Region – to enable people who wish to cycle to do so!
However, the campaign relies on donations of time and money, so please volunteer or donate if you can.
You can make one-off donation of £10 to MCC using this button:
ONLINE MEMBERSHIP FORM:
Merseyside Cycling Campaign (MCC) was set up in 1985. The campaign is run by volunteers who campaign to improve Merseyside/ Liverpool City Region issues and policies in relation to cycling. Local area groups help deal with specific issues for each Merseyside/ LCR area: Liverpool, St Helens, Knowsley, Wirral, Sefton, Halton.
Membership is open to anyone – cyclist or not – who supports our aims and objectives for safer cycling, traffic calming and a better, healthier environment!
• Find out what’s going on in Merseyside (cycling-wise)
• Representation at meetings with local authorities and other organisations
• Input on consultations relating to cycling
• Monthly meetings
• Voting rights at meetings
• Regular Pedal Press newsletter online
• E-group discussions of the latest issues
• Volunteering opportunities
What MCC does:
• Regular meetings
• Traffic surveys
• Monitors planning applications and road design schemes
• Collaborates with other organisations, such as pedestrian groups
• Campaigns on issues such as bus lanes, air pollution, safety
• Responds to transport-related consultations
• Participation in Cycle and Active Travel Fora
• Social bike rides
• Organises ‘Bike to Work’ days
• Enables and supports anyone to cycle within Merseyside/ Liverpool City Region
Follow us on social media: