We had some requests to join our google group (firstname.lastname@example.org). My apologies, I found that the group status had been set ‘ex directory’ – and could not be found by a search.
This has now changed: If you want to join the google group, please follow these steps:
- Go to http://groups.google.com and search for ‘merseycycle’.
- In the search results, select the group ‘merseycycle’ found at the top of the search results.
- Click on the link to ‘subscribe to this group’ and give the email address you want to use to join.
- You have to confirm your request to join from your email.
- We will receive your request and approve the process – and you’re now a member of the group.
But remember, this forum is foremost meant for members of the campaign. We do consider all applicants, but would encourage you to join our campaign first.
We ran a stall in Princes Park on Sunday 7th September with great success, during the Sky Ride and before the official start of the Tour of Britain 2014, with lots of people on bikes diverting into the park. Lots of new members signed up, numbers soon to be announced here. In the meantime, check out…
We will be running a stall on Sunday 7th September, in Princes Park near the children’s playground, 8am to 2pm. This is in conjunction with the Sky ride preceding the start of the Tour of Britain 2014 Drop by for a chat!
Better late than never: Apologies that the last Edition of the PedalPress has only been added to our archive now, after the paper copy went out months ago. But here it is, in the PedalPress Section, or as a direct link: https://www.merseycycle.org.uk/pedal_press/ppsummer2014.pdf